Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATI 11.11 Official

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

improved for me too. fullscreen mode works (i had to play in a full screen window before). getting more frames thanks to crossfire, 5790s utilised evenly at about 60%. getting 80FPS stable on high settings at 1080p

some commands to try (press the character above tab to open/close the command line)

render.drawfps 1
    render.perfOverlayVisible 1

these show FPS and performance graphs (on graph, lower is better).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx

Latest CAP out:

"Battlefield 3: Tweaks to the CrossFire profile"

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Installed, wonder if KDJac's dog tags will look even shinier now?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

helps feck all to me.... :( 6870 here....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Downloading now. I was wondering tho... anyone with a 6870 care to share what their settings are? Like both in game and in the CCC? Or does anyone have a link to where i should be tweaking stuff? Or will i just get airblazer to use logmein and set me up...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

For those of you struggling with eyefinity,give this a go ..... the only thing to work for me so far...

2011-11-17 05:31 , edited 2011-11-17 05:41 by TheR3V3NG3R
    Quote >>> http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489443174339/last/#post_2832654489468463427 [battlelog.battlefield.com] <<<

erazorzedge said:
    I've learned of a workaround that does work and at full native monitor resolution.

http://getsatisfaction.com/battlefield3/topics/nvidia_surround_and_eyefinity_issues [getsatisfaction.com]

Basically you open up CCC and disable your Eyefinity group. Then go to Desktop Management and click on Creating and Arranging Desktops, and disable all your screens except the one farthest to the left (physically, not as represented in CCC). Once you have only the left monitor up, it should be labeled "1" on the screen. Now enable the center monitor and right monitor by click on the black down arrows on each of the displays (still in the Desktop Management portion of CCC) and select Extend. Doing this should give the monitors the correct left-to-right numbering scheme of 1-2-3. To verify, click the black down arrow (on one of the screens inside the grey box, above the lil representations of the monitors) and select Identify All, each monitor should have a different number and again should be left (1), center (2), and right (3). Now click the black down arrow on the center screen (should be number 2) and select Make Primary. Now click on the same black down arrow and select Create Group to go through the normal Eyefinity monitor group creation.

its a bit stretched but at least the icons are in the right places :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Put these on on Friday night (Radeon HD5770, 8GB RAM and Win 7 Pro X64) and I've found the game runs much smoother (everything set to Ultra) but I get an occasional split-second green flash since they went on... anyone else seen this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Seems to have done the job for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    but I get an occasional split-second green flash since they went on... anyone else seen this?
    I get this all the time, before and after 11.11 ...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I used render.drawfps, showed my FPS capped at 60, never really went above or below 59-61
    Is there a way to unlock it ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I used render.drawfps, showed my FPS capped at 60, never really went above or below 59-61
    Is there a way to unlock it ?

Turn off vsync.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

11.11a now available:

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/Catalyst1111aperformance.aspx

Includes: Resolves intermittent corruption seen when playing the game at specific camera angles

Advertisement