Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend a Steering Wheel, Gearstick and Pedal set??

• 18-11-2011 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Online or B&M.

Never used one myself.

Do these have to be Sony own Brand like the Controllers or will third party ones work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 easyeddie

A Logitech wheel is probably your best bet.
    I have a Logitech driving force pro i bought a few years back and works well with GT5, 900 degree steering wheel which in my eyes is a must for a wheel.
    Dont think they make that wheel anymore so the newer one is the Driving force GT, argos have it for 115 euro. my bro has that and again its a decent wheel. The best logitech one is the G27 that has a gear stick and a clutch pedal but that is about 250-300 euro online.

Suppose it depends on your budget.

Fanatec are another brand but i dont know much about them. suppsoed to be decent.

have a look at insidesimracing.tv they have a bit of info and are hardcore sim racers!

Just found this vid on wheel reviews: Youtube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Can't go wrong with a Logitech driving force one. I own one and its the best wheel I've used although it doesn't have gear shifters etc.

Advertisement