Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last XGC casual of 2011 - Dec 17th

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Will be in for 1-2!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

should be in for this,
    might leave mk home for the day,wana get some more kof games, see-sawing on if should pick it up or not,
    im already failing big time at picking up bb :o

what?! you sure? cause i just nailed an 11 hit and a 8 hit combo recently and was hoping to try them out against human opponents :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

2gen wrote: »
    what?! you sure? cause i just nailed an 11 hit and a 8 hit combo recently and was hoping to try them out against human opponents :)

ill never turn down a match mk if someone wants to play

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I'll be in at 2 or so maybe, I'll land in Dublin at 1 but want to get some Christmas shopping done first. See you guys then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I should be there around 2.00 pm. Looking forward to this. Football has been getting in the way of my nersgasms of late! :D

Don't worry, 5 minutes of play will have me moaning at how sim got crap buffs and hes still bottom tier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll be in shortly before 3.

GGs to everyone, nice to meet you Terry

GGs to all people in SF and KoF

Lads, I left my KoF disc at XGC, does anyone have it? It's on Xbox 18

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

GGs to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

GGs to all today! BEST Casuals i have ever been to in my life! Thanks to all
    Speciall thanks to Terry! Nice to meet you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

great day 2day,mk ,kof, sf and umvc all bein played. great to see,hopefully bb got put on2

ggs to all played

except nutrient...you know why!
    when baraka is used as a counter pick things are very wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Good to meet you, guys - you'll definitely be seeing more of me in the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Fergus_ wrote: »
    GGs to everyone, nice to meet you Terry

GGs to all people in SF and KoF

Lads, I left my KoF disc at XGC, does anyone have it? It's on Xbox 18

I have it.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good to meet you, guys - you'll definitely be seeing more of me in the future!

Indeed. Don't be afraid to ask people can you get on next. People will sit on a console all day if you don't feck em out of it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GGs! I showed up so this casual got my seal of approval

Naphiel wrote: »
    I have it.

Ah thanks, I'll collect that off you over school christmas holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Good games all! Unfortunately I didn't get to play as many people as I would have liked but I was still glad to chat with everyone.

Nice to see the scene can still throw a good casual session given the right motivation. Also great to see the new players playing at such a high level - it can only be a good thing for the quality of play in the scene (I say "new" players but that would mean anyone who has joined over the past year!!).

The scene has changed a lot and the other games are really starting to spread and hopefully 2012ed might keep SF4 going a bit longer too. Keep it up with the vids etc, I know I'll be watching :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Was shocked to see Kirby there, all we needed was Jim and the old gang was back! xD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs everyone, great to see you again Terry even if I arrived very late! Was the best casuals in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Xinkai wrote: »
    Was shocked to see Kirby there, all we needed was Jim and the old gang was back! xD

:o I know. I've not been around of late. I have a good excuse though! :D

Was good to see everyone again, especially terry. Although I could do without seeing Stevo buttslam me into oblivion. I need to just learn god tier Akuma like Hound and go easy mode :D

Akuma takes skill to use. Just don't tell paddy I said that

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

does someone have my copy of marvel? it was in xbox- 17

• Advertisement
Advertisement