Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ringworm - Intervet Vaccine/Imaverol wash = expensive business

• 18-11-2011 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭

Have nasty outbreak of the above and it is nothing but sheer bother, time and expense.. hate it!

That intervet vaccine is also seriously over priced... to vaccinate weanlings E25 per weanling 4ml x2 14days apart and only 10 ml in a bottle E26

To treat one that already has it is 8 ml first shot along with the wash ....E25 a bottle!

Im told lots about this year as considerably less sunlight to kill the spores and plenty of warmth/moisture :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

I have a spray, i got it off the vet about a year ago ad have replaced a can or 2 this year. it is €12 a can an sprays out a blue coat over the area. Great job with suck calves and you can see what you have done. I dont know the name no but ill get it later. Needs to be repeated a few times alright bt still.

I say 1 can would do 4- 6 medium case animals of beginning of treatment to clared up so approx €2/3 a head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

I have a spray, i got it off the vet about a year ago ad have replaced a can or 2 this year. it is €12 a can an sprays out a blue coat over the area. Great job with suck calves and you can see what you have done. I dont know the name no but ill get it later. Needs to be repeated a few times alright bt still.

I say 1 can would do 4- 6 medium case animals of beginning of treatment to clared up so approx €2/3 a head

I have loads of that Alamycin spray, I use it for healing after sculling, have iodine spray also but thought this imaverol was the business

Advertisement