Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a student survey.

Options
  • 18-11-2011 1:38am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am a post-grad student and I am carrying out a short survey on how students access news for an assignment. It should take no longer than 5 minutes. It's been quickly put together just so I can get a very general overview. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Im running it in few of the education forums for a few days. (ill probably be compiling and examining the data late next week)

I hope to use the results in the compilation of a case study and presentation in a few weeks.

All responses are anonymous.

http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=372688DC-1974-4496-A85E-604E78C28171

If you know other students that may not be boardsies could you also please ask them to take it,. The more responses the better I feel, even if it gives me more work

I've had a great response thus far, and know that BCFE has a lot of media oriented courses so it's a good place to ask.

Thanks very much in advance to all and once again thanks to the moderator Sarannewrap for giving me the permission topost

Advertisement