Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players bought

Options
  • 18-11-2011 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

I have only sold two players, and I had a look at the last one I sold there earlier and his new team is a bot, and has been for a while. So that means a bot bought my player. Checked the other lad and same story!

Just wondering has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

no it hasnt, doesnt sound right, how long have you sold them?

i just checked there and the two players you sold are not with bots you must of checked the wrong players

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

seanand wrote: »
    i just checked there and the two players you sold are not with bots you must of checked the wrong players

I'm sorry, and feel silly now..checked the matches and they played bot games..should have checked the manager logins...

should I get rid of this embarassing thread?!:(

na leave it incase you become national manager a few seasons down the line and ill dig it up again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Yes, we all enjoy the chuckles. But don't worry... we've all had similar happenings (don't get me started on the time I thought there was a bot in my league, but it was actually just Clampett pretending to be a bot! The hoor! :P )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

seanand wrote: »

check it again please, just for my sanity. Looks like he sold the players the day before they became active so the teams were still bot when sold. Unless theres something funny with the dates.

Corrigan sold 12/11/11 at 5.30pm, Stade Niortais Rugby registered on Sunday 13 November 2011, 5:01am.

Bob MacGibbon sold 1/11/11, 4:55pm, Wieder Bremen Rugby registered Wednesday 2 November 2011, 3:04am.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

check it again please, just for my sanity.

I dont like where this is goin... ghost purchases from unknown peoples..

tin-foil-hat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

check it again please, just for my sanity. Looks like he sold the players the day before they became active so the teams were still bot when sold. Unless theres something funny with the dates.

Corrigan sold 12/11/11 at 5.30pm, Stade Niortais Rugby registered on Sunday 13 November 2011, 5:01am.

Bob MacGibbon sold 1/11/11, 4:55pm, Wieder Bremen Rugby registered Wednesday 2 November 2011, 3:04am.

Maybe it was the aul international clock acting up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Maybe it was the aul international clock acting up?

Maybe but why would it give NZ time for one thing and local time the other? I think i need a drink after this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

dear god what have I started!

• Advertisement
Advertisement