Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Art Thou DropDown Menu!?

Options
  • 18-11-2011 4:19am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Took me a while to grasp what was wrong with my page... My Dropdown menu seems to have been eaten up, swallowed and excreted somewhere other than on the website.

I've not been on as much as normal so I may have potentially missed any related threads, warnings or somesuch (If any) but, if not, well... Am I the only one who's missing their dropdown menu at the moment? It does not appear on the main page, forum browsing or thread browsing... It's just miraculously dissapeared - It was here earlier :(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

It was here earlier today, but gone for me now too. Some trolls must have taken it, it'll turn up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Theirs a thread somewhere about this. It happens from time to time. Switch your skin to beta and dropdown will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

And gone again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Have notified them in Site Dev about this. at least it's not just me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

nesf wrote: »
    And gone again.

For future reference: Site Development. I (we?) will catch on to issues like this a whole lot quicker :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement