Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAP Certification(s)

Options
  • 18-11-2011 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Im in NUIG at the moment and they are part of the SAP University Alliances program (erp4students.co.uk). So Ive basically jumped in at the deep end and enrolled in 3 courses which I'll undertake between now and March, namely:

Introduction to SAP CRM
    Introduction to SAP BI &
    Integrated business processes with SAP ERP (TERP10)

Basically what I want to know is am I crazy for trying to do all three at once? Also, what can I expect from these courses - can anybody share their experiences of them or similar?

Finally, Im told by a lot of people that SAP is in big demand but what are the job prospects like coming out of college with these qualifications?

Any and all replies much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Whatever it is not many people (or those that are consultants!) don't seem to talk much about SAP Certification... don't seem to want to give away any trade secrets! :-) so there must be money in it.
    having worked for SAP I do wish that i pulled myself together and got certified cos I did enjoy what I did there.
    Those courses are for CRM and BI and from what i remember they sit on an engine which is Netweaver / ABAP / Java so without knowing about the "engine" I'm unsure how they would show them in that course. I dont it would be any harm to do them (obviously takes money and committment to time) but it might be a case when you see Netweaver at a later stage it might be easier to comphrehend.
    if you do a search around you might find what i am on about. hope its of help and best of luck with it.

Advertisement