Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you ever consider selling sex to a stranger?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

If you like money, like sex, why not mush the two together!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

You wouldn't be selling your body, you would be providing a service in return for a fee. Your body is still yours after the transaction just like a waitress' body is still hers after her shift is over.

Ye but picking up a few plates is a bit different than having the h**e ridden off ye , by some ugly c**t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Misticles wrote: »
    If you like money, like sex, why not mush the two together!
    Ok...but only after I have refused several times and she sneaks the 300 £...€ into my condom pocket .;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Abi wrote: »
    I dunno. I couldn't think of a situation that would be so bad that you'd have to rent your body to someone.

If you had to feed your kid and pay rent but had no money, job and friends and family to ask for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Got to love the way topping the poll is lads who would :pac:

But remember, if such a thing were likely to be offered. It wouldnt be from some hot and sexy young woman. So instead of thinking an anne hathaway look-a-like think more so a middle aged Rosanne Barr look-a-like who'd be offering you that 300 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

I reckon doing the bold thing costs me around 25 grand a year, which as I have been married for ten years works out about a grand a shag.

€300 sounds very cheap to me.

You have sex 2.5 times a year?

I'm not even trying to be a prick, just wondering what the .5 is ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I voted 'Yes', but I didn't read the poll properly - for 300 euro that would be a 'No'.

I'd have straight sex for a million euro with someone I'd never have to see again tho :)

you could always gouge out his eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

I think the poll is BS...or else our streets are crawling with too-subtle prossie-wannabe's. Maybe we should set up a 'bodies for rent' stall outside the Central Bank as part of the occupy protest. AH could be pimp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

I wouldn't consider it. It would make you feel like crap after I imagine.

Kind of like this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I said yes. It's not against your will and both
    parties are getting something out of it, so why not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I would If I was in dire straights when it came to money.

Sure it's just sex at the end of the day - as long as they don't want anything perverted or disgusting €300 would be well welcomed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Alot of jobs result in your whoring out your body and mind (in a non sexual way) for far less money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

Alot of jobs result in your whoring out your body and mind (in a non sexual way)
    in a metaphorical way, you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

If you had to feed your kid and pay rent but had no money, job and friends and family to ask for money.

Reminds me of the really, really bad City High song :pac:
    What would you do if your son was at home
    Crying all alone on the bedroom floor 'cause he’s hungry
    And the only way to feed him is to sleep wit a man for a little bit of money
    And his daddy's gone
    Somewhere smoking rock now
    In and out of lock down
    I ain't got a job now
    So for you this is just a good time
    But for me this is what I call life, mmmm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Bcb00PNqg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

A trip to the citizen's advice would tell you your entitlements, and how to go about emergency homing, so I don't buy that crap. That would set the mother up with the foundation she needs to be able to stand on her own two feet, and in time she'd be able to get work.

Your answer to poverty is hardly a good example for a child. Anyone can lie on their fucking back, some just prefer a more honest, self respecting route.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Id do it for around 3 fiddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Id do it for around 3 fiddy

Damn it Loch Ness monster, I aint givin you no three fiddy!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

it's all fun and games until she gets man juice in her hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ahlad

For a million I fukc all mammals except an elephand, hippo and rhino and would consider several reptiles.

Tremendous.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

maxfresh wrote: »
    Ye but picking up a few plates is a bit different than having the h**e ridden off ye , by some ugly c**t

yeah picking up plates of dirty food infront of everyone and being shouted at by abusive customers for 8 euro an hour is far far better than letting some lad who wont tell anyone ride ye for 30 minutes then f*ck off in exchange for 300 euro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Most women do this fairly regularly. Except in a roundabout way called dating and having lads buy them drinks. The major difference is that they trade off the possibility rather than certainty if the act

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

I would If I was in dire straights when it came to money.

Sure it's just sex at the end of the day - as long as they don't want anything perverted or disgusting €300 would be well welcomed :D

They always want something perverted and disgusting. *cries* :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

A trip to the citizen's advice would tell you your entitlements, and how to go about emergency homing, so I don't buy that crap. That would set the mother up with the foundation she needs to be able to stand on her own two feet, and in time she'd be able to get work.

Your answer to poverty is hardly a good example for a child. Anyone can lie on their fucking back, some just prefer a more honest, self respecting route.

so I can't tempt you with my 300 euro note ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Helix wrote: »
    Most women do this fairly regularly. Except in a roundabout way called dating and having lads buy them drinks. The major difference is that they trade off the possibility rather than certainty if the act

Where do you get the idea that it's most women?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

i'd say most married women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Would you noy just humour him and say under some bizarre set of circumstances you might do it so he can just have his **** :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I can't give it away. What feckin' chance do I have of charging someone for it?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i'd say most married women.

You mean you think all married women are only married because the men they're married to want to have sex, and the women are getting something in return? what are they all getting in return?

Sorry ill rephrase that, good looking women men would be bothered spending money trying to get the ride off

Sorry ill rephrase that, good looking women men would be bothered spending money trying to get the ride off

well then it's the mens fault, not the womens :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Only with a female that I find attractive, Then Yes, No problem.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Male here, voted no, thinking about it, however if it was a woman that wanted to hire me then hell yes she wouldn't even have to pay me, thats what AFF and Ashley Madison are for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I've slept with strangers, might as well get paid for it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Everyones done it and not realised!

Just swap the €300 part for a tenners worth of drinks and a kebab, and there ya have it!

well then it's the mens fault, not the womens :)

never said it was the women's fault, just that they do it

though by your logic, is prostitution the johns fault rather than the girls for being willing to sell it?

never said it was the women's fault, just that they do it

though by your logic, is prostitution the johns fault rather than the girls for being willing to sell it?

I don't know what i'm saying, being perfectly honest. my brain isn't terribly functional at this time of a friday evening. i'll get back to you when i've worked it out myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Been there, done that. God I hated being 8.

Here son, have some holy bread to cleanse your mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭anticonno16

Technically I could do myself

So women exist only to have drinks and will do ANYTHING to get it?

Anyway, so the question is would I have sex with an average looking woman in her 20s and get €300 for it? Eh...yeah! Of course the hypothetical situation given in the OP would never, ever happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭G.muny

Not for 300 quid, for large sums of money and I mean it would havta be close to a mil I'd be being dishonest if I said I wouldn't at least consider it. I reckon everyone has a price. I was in a popular Dublin nightclub at one stage and turned down some chap who was trying to get stuck in only to have him tell me he could pay. I was so shocked I didn't even get to tell him to F off instead I just rushed off away from him. Proper creep he was.

So women exist only to have drinks and will do ANYTHING to get it?

how on earth did you get that from what i said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Anyone that does sell themselves, from my own life, only do it, when they're desperate. It's never a case of 'a few extra quid' it's case of, you have no other option. It's not a flippant thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tuckermax

Well it would be on a scale

For free = Sexy girls (anything she can think of)

For 50 = Slim but ugly (stick to the basics)

For 300 = Fat and ugly or old (no kissing on the mouth)

For 1m = Gender, age or looks not important (Giddy up)

Funniest post ever, I'm lying in a hospital bed after surgery and I nearly burst my stiches with laughter. I agree with it by the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I dunno. I always find it hard to answer questions like these. I don't know what it would take to make me resort to selling my own body, but I guess it could happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭DeBrugha

A few quid in your pocket and some pleasure, why not?!

• Advertisement

how on earth did you get that from what i said?

My post was clearly using exaggeration to highlight the lunacy of this post:

In effect, this post says that most women have swapped sex for dating and having men buy them drinks. Read what you said again and see if you still want to think my post is worthy of saying "how on earth did you get that from what i said?".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

40% of females say yes. Whens the next boards booze up?

already have done, and it makes absolutely zero sense

how do you assume im saying that girls ONLY exist to have drinks? where is that even suggested? the only lunacy here is your post

nonsensical to say the least

already have done, and it makes absolutely zero sense

how do you assume im saying that girls ONLY exist to have drinks? where is that even suggested? the only lunacy here is your post

nonsensical to say the least

OK you are still having difficulty reading. Do you see where I said
    My post was clearly using exaggeration to highlight the lunacy of this post

In other words I am exaggerating. I am not actually "assuming" that you think girls exist only to have drinks. I was using such an exaggerated, ridiculous example to highlight the obvious flaws in this statement:

Because you know...most women don't swap sex for dates and having lads buy them drinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

NothingMan wrote: »
    I said I wouldn't. But saying that, if the woman you described of average looks and appropriate age just said "how about it?" They probably have a decent shot, if there's nothing decent on TV anyway.
    "Good for a poke when the telly's broke"

• Advertisement
Advertisement