Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Questions Snow Machine & Felxi Light Powered by Lighter

Options
  • 18-11-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Has anyone purchased one of those Snow Machines in Halfords...I was pondering on going half with my mum for Christmas for one as she would use it for demostrations and then i could use it for fun but would like to know if they are any good beforehand..I got the fog machine from up there and thats the job just need thicker fog juice..

And the next one,

My dad has been going about this flexi light that is powered by a lighter. A chap he knows has one and said it was fantastico that he picked it up in the one of the €2 euro stores somewhere but I have tried a few and cannot find it anywhere, if anyone knows where I could pick one up I shall be forever gratefull :D

Advertisement