Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Installer Navan

Options
  • 18-11-2011 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good sky installer in the Navan area?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

I used this guy to fit an old sky box. Callisto Antennae 086 2521421. I found him helpful and diligent cant recommend him highly enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Rob6052

hi guys not sure if im posting on the right thread but anyway i ordered a sky hd box today and sky told me it will be 2weeks before an installer can come , i have a sky + box already and im just swapping it straight for the new box all cabling and connections are there its a 5min job ...sky told me that if i know of any AUTHORISED installers i can contact them directly and give them the sky job number and they can just give me the box i can connect it myself i have paid sky and everything .....any suggestions?:)

Advertisement