Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garages/Car Dealers near Lahinch

• 18-11-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Sort of a two part post, I recently came into ownership of a car in the Lahinch area, and was wondering what the closest car dealers to Lahinch were to sell it?

Also, if anyone could give post the number for the garage in Lahinch, it'd really be appreciated. (Google searching for both of these has given me nothing)

Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

http://www.markmcguiremotors.ie/index.php

This is in Milltown Malbay about 15 minutes away from Lahinch. O'deas and Malones garages in Ennistymon just afew minutes away, dont think either sell or buy cars but may be able to advise you. Small garage on the main st in Lahinch. Sells petrol and small repairs. Sorry dont know the name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

+1 for Mark McGuire, I purchased my current car from him, he is a sound man.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

That's great, thank ye both!

Advertisement