Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking samsung europa

Options
  • 18-11-2011 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

Mods please delete if needed

Ive got a samsung europa locked to 3 and im sick of the network and want to go back to meteor,does anyone here know of any apps that will unlock it or even got the code,I know I can pay someone to do it but id rather do it myself:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭greg_f

Mods please delete if needed

Ive got a samsung europa locked to 3 and im sick of the network and want to go back to meteor,does anyone here know of any apps that will unlock it or even got the code,I know I can pay someone to do it but id rather do it myself:D

Hi Mate there is no way of doing this without paying for it via fast gsm or one of them sites or bring it into one of the phone unlocking stores in town :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Well you can do it for free if you can handle the techie bit. Details all over the place here. Or, you can log on to www.fastgsm.com and get it done for 20 US dollars.They will do it via email and all done in 30 mins. Have a look at the thread on it in Bargain Alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

You could try THIS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

^^^^^^

memes_comicos_2011_f_008.jpg

Advertisement