Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What should I do with the woman tonight?

• 18-11-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

We've been going out now for three years and tonight's our anniversary.

Thing is, I'm not really in the mood for the whole dinner crap. Restaurants bore the hell out of me - especially fancy ones. Plus the aul wallet is slim these days :o

I'm **** when it comes to these things :(

So - any ideas as to what would make a good anniversary evening? :confused: We're both young students if that helps...

Much obliged for any suggestions!

*prepares for the onslaught*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Dean0088 wrote: »

Thing is, I'm not really in the mood for the whole dinner crap. Restaurants bore the hell out of me - especially fancy ones. Plus the aul wallet is slim these days :o

So - any ideas as to what would make a good anniversary evening? :confused:We're both young students if that helps...

Study, watch countdown and eat spaghetti hoops???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

So - any ideas as to what would make a good anniversary evening? :confused: We're both young students if that helps...

Take the auto out of autoerotic asphyxiation. Give her a good old throttling while on the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

First, don't call her "the woman" to her face!

Second, how about cooking her a lovely meal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Try and get your brown wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

invite her ho female friend for a 3some?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Stay in an watch Michael Buble on the Late Late, he's bound to turn her on.... let's face it, after 3 years, you're not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Bring her to see Micheal bubbles turn on the Christmas lights in grafton street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

McDonalds on you followed by a game of Scrabble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

if he could do that, he wouldn't have created this thread. .thats the problem

Make her a card with glitter and stuff

Bitches love glitter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Sex?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Wedgie

Rent her out for the night.

You get some peace, plus some cash.

Win win.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

We're both young students if that helps...

Give her a suprise test with questions based on yourself and your envolvement within the relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

treat her to a vejazzle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

It's about time you showed her who the boss is. So take her to a Bruce Springsteen concert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Your quite correct, calling her 'the woman' gives her some status. 'Woman' is title enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

don't do anything.

if she kicks up a fuss, ask her why she didn't plan anything.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Bring her to the new twilight movie like im doing, even tho I might kill myself before the movies over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

If you don't know what to do with a woman on your big day just leave her. You are not worth her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

He's a male student! Unless he's in a catering college, this is quite out of the question.

How about a night in studying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

deisedave wrote: »
    Bring her to the new twilight movie like im doing, even tho I might kill myself before the movies over.

Not all women like that tripe, you know.

If you're broke OP just cook her something. Even if it turns out horrible she should still appreciate the effort. If she likes her sweets don't scrimp on the dessert. Candles, some music, lube/massage oils, Fanny's your aunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 feelingblue

Into town to see the Christmas lights being turned on is a great idea & free!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Fago! wrote: »
    Sex?

Nah, they've been going out for three years, it has to be something good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Run her a nice bubble bath with some candles and oils.

Massage

Sex coupons

Chocolate

Flowers

And a homemade card

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

2euro shop has chinese lanterns in! They're plain white but you could write some sappy **** on them and it'd be pure cute! :o

*Tip: Don't set them off in the woods, myself and the OH were 2 years together last week and the wind turned them into a fireball and we nearly set the woods on fire. Hilarious but not as rosemantic as I imagined :P

And yeah candles and flowers and stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Blast her with piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Blast her with piss.

It has been too long since we saw someone say this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Fire the shower curtain on the bed and add coupius amounts of Mint Source shower Gel....failing that a game of Subbuteo.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SIMPLYTHE

Into town to see the Christmas lights being turned on is a great idea & free!!!

I completely agree. Romantic, free and fun. If you really want to be in the good books, buy a rose of a street vendor....
    Also, you could then go for pizza on Parliament Street (very near) or somewhere else nearer (laid back, fun, cheap) and THEN
    you could top it off and bring her to the International Comedy Club for a night of comedy for €10 (less I think actually if ur both students) It's a brill night, but make sure you're in the International Bar early as this books out.

Have a great night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Dump her. 3 years tied to the one woman is enough.

Surely you must be sick of looking at the back of her head by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Give her to me, Ill show her a good time if you cant.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

Go on the Ghost Bus with naggin's

Ghost Bus is actually a tip top night out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Surprise her do something spontaneous like a romantic trip or dinner at a beach?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaVanilla

Get some cheap cans and pizza, borrow an action film from a friend, eat the pizza, watch the film, get drunk and have sex - that would be a perfect evening for me but then again, I think I'm fairly low maintenance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

doovdela wrote: »
    Surprise her do something spontaneous like a romantic trip or dinner at a beach?[/QUOTE]

you'd freeze your fooking nads off rocking up to a beach here for dinner tonight

imagine

the slaps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Ainekav

the replies on this thread have me in the fits of laughter :D

and this was my favourite
    Give her a suprise test with questions based on yourself and your envolvement within the relationship.

followed closely by this gem
    Bitches love glitter

I thought you should've packed a picnic and had it in the ilac centre, in the middle bit beside dunnes

You're probably on a beach somewhere at this stage with your beans on toast cooked before you left in the microwave at corrib village apartments but I hope you have a nice anniversary anyway

ha
    ha
    ha

ha ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Get her bucked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Do the 'dance with no pants'

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jakobgallagher

Drive through then do it twice

Advertisement