Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How sneaky are you?

• 18-11-2011 1:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭

here's a mad one, have any of you ever talked your way into a show/concert, or gone back stage etc?

I used to always sneak up to the premium level at croke park at half time during matches. Although one time I got the wrong lift and ended up down at the kitchens.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I used to always sneak up to the premium level at croke park at half time during matches. Although one time I got the wrong lift and ended up down at the kitchens.

I would've preferred that. YAY! Free food!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

very

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

The-Rigger wrote: »
    very

Does this work on the black theme?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

chin_grin wrote: »
    Does this work on the black theme?

No. I may have overstated my sneakiness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

The weirdest one for me was when I once sneaked into a black tie event in the opera house in Stockholm. A fight had started outside and the bouncers went to check it out, so myself and my friend walked in. No one said anything and people looked oddly at us as we were dressed in jeans/tshirt. The €7 per beer, which they actually served us, meant we didn't stay too long anyway :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i once snook into the panel with a few mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

I snook into yer ma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

i snook me willie into yor ma's snatch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I'm super sneaky

You have to be when in a tree, perving on women getting changed in their bedrooms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I'm super sneaky

You have to be when in a tree, perving on women getting changed in their bedrooms

amateur i use telephoto lense :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

I wear sneakers... for sneaking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭kazul

here's a mad one, have any of you ever talked your way into a show/concert, or gone back stage etc?

There is limited lift access to premium level and all lifts have security on them on match days. And premium level (along with other levels) has it's own kitchens.

Shenanigans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

I was driving on a 2 lane one way street recently, about 100 yards ahead of me was a garda check point(shít, no tax) on the left was a male garda, on the right a female garda, so I switched over lane and headed for the female garda. When I stopped she said to me "story with the tax" to which I replied "new addition to the family gard couldn't afford it this month, I'll get it sorted as soon as I can". She just smiled and waved me on. Took about 10 mins to get the smirk off my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Wasn't this covered on the radio yesterday morning:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

How sneaky am I? Well let's just say that if I farted in a packed lift, I'd be the last person you'd suspect.

How sneaky am I? Well let's just say that if I farted in a packed lift, I'd be the last person you'd suspect.

Why? is your arse where your face should be or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

cruiser178 wrote: »

Huh?......Are you well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Ah I've sweet talked a few bouncers in my day at gigs, to get to a standing area or if we the guestlist was closed but that's easier with a few jars on you.

Nothing fancy though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sneaked into first class on the Holyhead ferry once, but was ratted out by an elderly English couple. They had a steward come over and frog march me back to steerage.:(

mongoman wrote: »
    Huh?......Are you well?

I am thanks for askin :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

I am thanks for askin :confused:

Why so confused? Your reply to another posters funny post was utterly nonsensical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I'm as sneaky as mr Bean who would rob the penny euros of a dead corpse just to help pay his parking fines ...sneaky cnut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

mongoman wrote: »
    Huh?......Are you well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Ghandee wrote: »
    Wasn't this covered on the radio yesterday morning:confused:
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BooShank

I'm sneakier than a snake just awarded tenure as professor of sneaking at Sneak University.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I once snuck two bottles of high grade rum and a folding knife through Dutch customs. I wouldn't say I'm terribly sneaky, more they were crap.

Advertisement