Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off season blues

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

NL MVP Ryan Braun has failed a drug test...

Im really pi**ed off hearing this cos i loved watching him hit last season..
    What an idiot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

What an idiot...

I got some surprise reading that this morning. He was part of the new 'clean' generation. I hope he's a one off (or even better if it was a mistake). I don't baseball to have to go down this road again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Crucial Youth

What an idiot...

I got some surprise reading that this morning. He was part of the new 'clean' generation. I hope he's a one off (or even better if it was a mistake). I don't baseball to have to go down this road again
    wasn't there some "unusual" details about his test or something?

Yeah, the latest I heard was that the readings were off the charts and were at a ridiculously high level which gives us some hope that it could be a lab error or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Crucial Youth

The unusual circumstances seemed to be put about by his management which makes me think it could be spin. I hope not though.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/2011121326155420/
    I watched videos of this guy and he's unreal .Singer was talkin about him on Twitter and reckons he'll head to Rangers to replace Wilson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

The unusual circumstances seemed to be put about by his management which makes me think it could be spin. I hope not though.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/2011121326155420/
    I watched videos of this guy and he's unreal .Singer was talkin about him on Twitter and reckons he'll head to Rangers to replace Wilson.
    As the guy in the article says his talent may not translate to the major league so its buyer beware. At least if your signing a free agent you pretty much know what your getting unless your name is John Lackey. It will be interesting to see who will pay up and talk him...

I was shocked to read about Braun failing a doping test but sometimes its the guys you least expect fails these things...

30 days of house arrest (and 2 years probation) for Bonds. He probably lives in a mansion so I'd say he can live with that sentence

Advertisement