Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taught Masters Thesis Results

Options
  • 18-11-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Anybody know the exact date thesis results come out for masters? Should be soon-ish me thinks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

From what I have heard, there is an exam board meeting on the 1st of December, so apparently they should be free to release the results after that date. I am going to email my supervisor and course director on the 1st to see what the story is. Maybe they will be available on the student records portal but there will probably be a lag time between the two.

Good luck to you anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Susicia

Cheers, thanks! Good luck to you too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

ImDave wrote: »
    From what I have heard, there is an exam board meeting on the 1st of December, so apparently they should be free to release the results after that date. I am going to email my supervisor and course director on the 1st to see what the story is. Maybe they will be available on the student records portal but there will probably be a lag time between the two.

Student portal seems to be down from now until after the Winter exam results are confirmed - sometime at the end of January.

For those of us who haven't got our Summer results yet (yes a whole class) mailing our Supervisors won't be much good as they will only have our project results. I believe there will be a letter sent out but I don't expect to see it before the middle of December...

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tastyboy

Got the result, B1. 2.1 overall, how bad. Masters in engineering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Tastyboy wrote: »
    Got the result, B1. 2.1 overall, how bad. Masters in engineering.

Do you mind me asking how you got your results? The student portal is saying it is offline for grading until January 19th or something. As usual getting no response by email from Course Director!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tastyboy

I emailed my supervisor...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Got mine by ringing SAA, they directed me to the site, reset my password and off I went. Got my 1st, MSc, so couldn't be more happy.

Advertisement