Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VAT free PC sites

Options
  • 18-11-2011 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i'm looking to build a custom PC sometime soon (custom-built or parts) and i want to try find a UK (or other country) site that sells parts VAT free to Irish company if they have company VAT number. like laptopsdirect.co.uk, you can buy their laptops VAT free if your a company. but they dont sell PC parts.

if anyone knows any sites, would appreciate it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Hardwareversand.de

You have to ring them and ask. From what I hear they issue an invoice and you pay it (Via bank transfer) less 21%.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Elara have a business site I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭asif2011

Lambdatek.co.uk - FAQ
    1. How do I get a VAT free delivery if I live outside the UK in other EU countries?
      We do offer VAT free ordering for those of you who live in other parts of the EU but this can only be zero if you provide us with your VAT registration number for your country; the delivery address must be outside the UK. Save your order as a quote and then advise us of your VAT number, we will check on the system that this is verified and then advise you when your order is ready to proceed to payment. If you are not a business customer and not VAT registered then we are sorry you will not be able to proceed with a VAT FREE order.

Advertisement