Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

returning with tail beind legs

Options
  • 18-11-2011 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

so Easons is returning in a couple of weeks after leaving carlow, they couldn't handle the competition of byrnes and now that there all gone easons returns hahahah :D

thought comments below please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

tonyheaney wrote: »
    so Easons is returning in a couple of weeks after leaving carlow, they couldn't handle the competition of byrnes and now that there all gone easons returns hahahah :D

thought comments below please

its different owners and it's a franchise now, was previously owned by eason's themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

patrickc wrote: »
    its different owners and it's a franchise now, was previously owned by eason's themselves.

really so easons sold up? rats and sinking ship comes to mind lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Surely the overall benefit is to the customer.... So I, for one, welcome it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

alproctor wrote: »
    Surely the overall benefit is to the customer.... So I, for one, welcome it...
    hey dont get me wrong finallly a decent bookshop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

tonyheaney wrote: »
    really so easons sold up? rats and sinking ship comes to mind lol :rolleyes:

yeh they did, apparently these new owners have a few other easons in the country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

One thread about this is enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement