Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connecting bb to wifi?

Options
  • 18-11-2011 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Everytime i try to connect my blackberry to my wifi it just wont work. I get as far as finding the network but when i try to connect it says failed to obtain IP address .
    Has anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it . thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi Dawn_t

I know that there was an issue with Blackberry server last week, which Blackberry says has been resolved. As long as you have the correct settings Blackberry should be able to connect to our service.

However it sounds like your Blackberry wireless options may need to be checked.

If you still cannot connect, I suggest you call Blackberry Support in the first instance. If you need any assistance with an eircom related issue you can contact our tech support team on 1890260260

Alternatively please take a look at some setup guides on eircom's Forum, which includes smart phones wireless setup:

How to connect my wireless device or 3rd party gadget

The following may also be useful, although you've probably done this already:

Setting up Blackberry on WiFi

Hope this helps

Ant

Advertisement