Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to wire a switch

Options
  • 18-11-2011 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Please delete!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭paddymick

Prenderb wrote: »
    Please delete!

Ah damn it anyway that sounded like it was going to be an easy one to answer!!tongue.gif

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Prenderb wrote: »
    Please delete!
    paddymick wrote: »
    Ah damn it anyway that sounded like it was going to be an easy one to answer!!tongue.gif

Thats an easy one for Stoner.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

You could of shown us your big electrical gonads:D

robbie7730 wrote: »
    You could of shown us your big electrical gonads:D

Ah I think we need to get to know each other a little bit better Robbie before I get my gonads out;)
    Besides I dont think I could really manage to go 5 rounds in the ring with you:D

Ah I think we need to get to know each other a little bit better Robbie before I get my gonads out;)
    Besides I dont think I could really manage to go 5 rounds in the ring with you:D

Gonads and rings in the same sentence:eek:

Did you see meercats post:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Surely that's a breach of the standards. ...

Did you see meercats post:)

Looks bad alrite!!It didnt sound like that when I was typing it:p

Yeh Meercats post was classic and there was me thinking you all where nothing but a bunch of dry ****e aul lads " close to retirement";);)

KoolKid wrote: »
    Surely that's a breach of the standards. ...

Especially outdoors. A better IP rating needed. (Internal Protection)

Yeh Meercats post was classic and there was me thinking you all where nothing but a bunch of dry ****e aul lads " close to retirement";);)

I have to admit, i did laugh at the retirement one. I am nearly 64, he was treating me like i was already 65.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

I have to admit, i did laugh at the retirement one. I am nearly 64, he was treating me like i was already 65.

so thats where the name originated

• Advertisement

M cebee wrote: »
    so thats where the name originated

Not sure where i got the name. Pure co-incidence i think.

Advertisement