Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelink extended

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

Nicely done! Now, just got to make sure the driver wakes me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

About time!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Just wondering if anyone has taken the 84n to charlesland? How long does it take? Very happy to have a nitelink to the estate. Hope the issues with the 84 doesn't affect our nitelink!!

Finnegan's nitelink takes HOURS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IanL

84n much quicker than Finnegans, used to be case of getting a sound driver and he might go up to Charlesland but seems to go up there all the time now, you'd be home in 45 mins from town.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

IanL wrote: »
    84n much quicker than Finnegans, used to be case of getting a sound driver and he might go up to Charlesland but seems to go up there all the time now, you'd be home in 45 mins from town.

aye, its amazingly quick, not much slower than getting a cab. Finnegans bus is like purgatory on wheels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Thanks for the responses! According to the website it leaves from D'Olier street? I thought all nitelinks went from college green. Where about's on D'olier street, outside the centra is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

audreyp wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses! According to the website it leaves from D'Olier street? I thought all nitelinks went from college green. Where about's on D'olier street, outside the centra is it?

Just outside - you can't miss it.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement