Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debenhams

Options
  • 18-11-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭

So there is suppose to be 40% off in Debenhams Christmas Spectacular but has anyone seen anything that has 40% off cause I havent plus a few items that were cheaper previously the prices have increased so with 10% or 20% off same price as before :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Don't forget they have a minicule "up to" printed in the advert.

Result = feck all off nearly all products and 40% off utter sh1te taht they couldn't sell anyway.

Debenhams = Most expensive shop in Ireland to buy anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they also sell stuff for 1.55 times the UK price.
    all their "sales" are just smoke and mirrors to show how much of a rip-off they are

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The price printed on the Debenhams label is just there as an 'original' price, it will never be actually sold for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 berniek123

Can any one from debenhams please pm me regarding a matter I would to dissuccs with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

berniek123 wrote: »
    Can any one from debenhams please pm me regarding a matter I would to dissuccs with you

AFAIK there is no Debenhams representative on Boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Bought a jacket the other day on debenhams.ie and it was reduced from €138 to €110 .- 20 % off

Advertisement