Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for a month but back after two weeks?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

"I've been released too early!"

This has to be the first time we've heard this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Did you pm the mod and ask why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

ssshhhhh don't say anything!

Move along, nothing to see here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside.
    I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere.
    The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You were banned from PI for a month, and subsequently sitebanned for 2 weeks due to your less than exemplary record. The siteban has expired but the PI ban does not expire for another 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I think its amazing how you guys can block people VIA MESSAGE BASE and not the whole site.. (THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I HAVE SEEN THAT ON)

Most sites have ALL THE BASES in one group and cant seperate each individual one......

How exactly do you do it?? (That would have to have every message base addable to every user group and member right? (That way you can block 1 user from an 1 area while leaving the others available to them (MUST USE ALOT OF DB RESOURCE!!))) Kinda like ALA CARTE

Someone could tell you they dont want access to certain areas and you could easily do that :)

Very interesting.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

It's because ALL THE BASE are belong to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,168 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Nolanger wrote: »
    How come I was banned for a month two weeks ago but the ban seems to have been lifted already? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=8472116

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Des wrote:
    It's because ALL THE BASE are belong to us.
    Ah man!!

Advertisement