Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the previous ****ing government

• 18-11-2011 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

i am sick and tired of every government spokesperson being interviewed for t.v. using the same lame excuse " the previous government". not one interview goes by without this excuse being used.
    you g.....ens are now in charge . you make the ****ing decisions not the previous ****ing government. stop making excuses and start acting on the promises you ****ing made to every voting person in this country. i'm really pissed of now at this stage over the same lame excuse.
    To quote minister noonan on tonights 6-one news "this country has a history of leaked documents".well heres news for ya. you should've known what was coming when kenny put it up to the most powerful woman in europe when the news of a 2% VAT rise was leaked.
    ****ing arseholes
    signed
    mean.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

If I bought you a cap locks key would that make you feel better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Politicians not keeping their election promises!? I'm shocked and appalled!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

pconn062 wrote: »
    If I bought you a cap locks key would that make you feel better?
    to much hastle but thanks anyway :D

Gee Bag wrote: »
    Politicians not keeping their election promises!? I'm shocked and appalled!
    that i can live with, they're all the ****ing same,a lying shower of ***** the whole lot of them, but to use the same damn excuse at every interview is a thing that really pisses me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

I just wish they would say Fina Fail everytime they say previous goverment, so that its rammed home about who fucked us.

the present goverments hands are tied because of the way FF acted its a simple as that basically

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

that i can live they're all the ****ing same, but to use the same damn excuse at every interview is a thing that really pisses me off.

In fairness, it is a pretty good excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

To be fair we are being bailed out by the fcukin IMF, ECB and EU because of the last government. Thats beyond shameful. I'm no fan of FG but I really hope people dont forget that FF have embarrassed this country and everyone of us will be paying for their fcukups for the rest of our lives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Rather than thinking about european economic woes, everytime i see Angela Merkel all i can think about is Shrek's bird, Princess Fiona. Dunno why.

<snip>

mod: Unnecessary and OTT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

that i can live with, they're all the ****ing same,a lying shower of ***** the whole lot of them, but to use the same damn excuse at every interview is a thing that really pisses me off.

It's because of the previous Governments policies that we are in as deep a pile of sh!t as we find ourselves in now.

It's not an excuse. It's a fact.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Saila wrote: »
    I just wish they would say Fina Fail everytime they say previous goverment, so that its rammed home about who fucked us.

the present goverments hands are tied because of the way FF acted its a simple as that basically

you took the works out of my mouth. FF cnuts......I'll NEVER forget how they fooked us over and how most of them dissappeared with their big fooking handshakes and pensions......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    To be fair we are being bailed out by the fcukin IMF, ECB and EU because of the last government. Thats beyond shameful. I'm no fan of FG but I really hope people dont forget that FF have embarrassed this country and everyone of us will be paying for their fcukups for the rest of our lives.

I definitely think it would be worth throwing a tenner down on Fianna Fail being part of the next government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

So if it upsets you so much, why dont you get off your fúcking hole and sort it out....... very Irish - somebody else did it, somebody else fix it.
    Good luck in the next election.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    To be fair, we are NOT being 'bailed out' by anyone. We are being allowed to take on massive debt to pay off chancers & gamblers, ie; bondholders. In a few years time we will look back on this time and wonder what the f**k we were doing. It's gotta be said though, we are great little 'germans' all the same........FF ROT IN HELL!!!

i've no time for any politician.but when fine gael and labour came knocking on our doors they made promises to everyone of us. i'm still waiting for one of these to be made. :rolleyes:. it now seems that the dogs on the street know more about whats happening than these clowns that are actually running this country.
    theres a nasty budget coming and it'll be the same lame old excuse. my point is this. when are the clowns that are running this country going to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I think it should be noted that FG and Labour were proposing a turbo-charged version of FF when they were trying to get hold of the reins of power.

i've no time for any politician.but when fine gael and labour came knocking on our doors they made promises to everyone of us. i'm still waiting for one of these to be made. :rolleyes:. it now seems that the dogs on the street know more about whats happening than these clowns that are actually running this country.
    theres a nasty budget coming and it'll be the same lame old excuse. my point is this. when are the clowns that are running this country going to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming others.
    They have every right to blame the last government because we've lost our economic sovereignty. We're a laughing stock. Foreign powers run the country now. If FF had an ounce of decency they would disband. Dev himself must be turning in his grave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

You go girlfriend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

All of ye pointing out rightly the culpability of FF in the present state of affairs, ye've my vote should any of ye take it upon yourselves to run for office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Ah sure what dya expect out of the current shower. Spineless. Anyway its good to see FF, SF and the ULA actually providing an opposition. For the best part of the boom, we never had an opposition to hold the government to account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

darragh16 wrote: »
    Ah sure what dya expect out of the current shower. Spineless. Anyway its good to see FF, SF and the ULA actually providing an opposition. For the best part of the boom, we never had an opposition to hold the government to account.

Thank god for Fianna Fail

darragh16 wrote: »
    Whats spinless is the number of ex-FF ministers that didnt even have the balls to face the public druing the election. Cowards. As for FF providing an opposition, nigga please. They drew up the four year plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

LOUD NOISES!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

earpiece wrote: »
    DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
    careful now!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

wot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Solnskaya

Poster in "Politicians are weasley cnuts shocker". And this is news how???

Advertisement