Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have NEVER had a break on my 8 hour shifts for the last 2 1/2 years... please help!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭anticonno16

My mother raised 15 of us and never got so much as a break as my dad was out drinking and poking every night.

Think of that.

______

As stated earlier: If you cannot say something helpful then please do not post. Any more uphelpful comments, and warnings will be issued. A warning has been issued.

/moderation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Start work at 9:15. Have 30 mins then at 10:45.
    Then lunch at 1pm for 1 hour 15mins. Then home at 5:30pm.
    Monday to Friday, 30.5 days leave. 50K per year.
    I got into this position at 25 by doing things by the book and not letting scumbags walk over me.

50K is the average wage in the public sector, so no you are not the cream of the crop you are only average in a distinctly less than average workforce.

We all know that you mostly get somewhere in the PS by having your nose stuck up some higher ups arse and that if you are a difficult staff member you either get shoved sideways out of the way or "promoted" out of the way.
    I'm in the real world. That wage I get every month is real. It could have been real for you as well as they were recruiting in 2008/9. Highly competitive to get in though. As I said, the cream of the crop.

Oh we're all so envious, can I be the best of a very bad bunch please :D. It would bring shame on me to work for the public sector, the shambles that it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I cannot see this going anywhere good. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement