Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anyone Help Us?

Options
  • 18-11-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Myself and my fellow musician, are travelling to Ballybofey to play a show in the Barcelona Bar on the 2nd, in aid of Finn Harps. We're from Kilkenny and wouldn't like to see the same thing happen up in Donegal as happened to our local team. We're wondering would any of the local people be able to give us a couch or perhaps even just some floor space to sleep on for the night? Partying is optional, but we can be very discreet. We're 2 poor travelling musicians so we're gonna have to brave the elements unless we come into some good luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Myself and my fellow musician, are travelling to Ballybofey to play a show in the Barcelona Bar on the 2nd, in aid of Finn Harps. We're from Kilkenny and wouldn't like to see the same thing happen up in Donegal as happened to our local team. We're wondering would any of the local people be able to give us a couch or perhaps even just some floor space to sleep on for the night? Partying is optional, but we can be very discreet. We're 2 poor travelling musicians so we're gonna have to brave the elements unless we come into some good luck!
    You should really post on the Finn Harps web site

Advertisement