Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork County Council: Anyone got HEA grant yet?

Options
  • 18-11-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

Was just wondering if anyone who applied to the County Council for a Higher Education grant had received anything yet?

Last year I received nothing until mid-April. But over the summer I received a letter saying that my grant was "non-reviewable", so long as my circumstances hadn't changed(as in unless I'd dropped out or something which I didn't.)

So I naively assumed I'd get it earlier this year, yet I still haven't heard anything from them....and my second installment for rent is fast approaching...

So...is it just me? Or has no one got it yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

If your grant is non-reviewable, then you probably should have heard from them, and that the first payment should have come through - maybe give them a ring and see what the story is

Advertisement