Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whodunnit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

it was all a dream...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

When they got together it was MOI-DAH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

I heard it was Karen Carpenter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

jaws, he lives in LA doesnt he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

The Butler....obvious when you think about it.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Actor Robert Wagner waited hours to call the Coast Guard after his wife, actress Natalie Wood, went missing from a yacht in 1981, the vessel's captain said Friday.

Wagner also told those on board the boat what to say to authorities about the incident, the captain said. Wood was later found drowned.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/18/justice/california-natalie-wood/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Saila wrote: »
    jaws, he lives in LA doesnt he?
    Shark or Bond villan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Interestingly enough ...I only just finished reading Robert Wagners autobiography about two weeks ago and with that incident , he describes having some drinks on the boat with actor Christphor Walken and some dispute arised and he wanted to punch Walkens lights out but denys been over the limit (sloshed ) .

Then Nataile went off and left them to it and when Wagner went looking for her a little later and saw no sign of her ,went back to his discussion with Walken and it was only a little while later he realised something wasn't right .

His opinion as giving to police was that he tought Nataile had decided to take the lil boat attached to the yacht and go ashore to the island but slipped as she was untying it ,missed her footing and banging her head which resulted in her falling unconcious into sea .

I thought it a little odd that he didn't discuss in the next chapter much or or any detail how he felt at the time when it must have become obious that she hadn't just ' dissapeared ' away some place on the little boat and he sorta came across as just excepting it ,like he felt in his bones she was dead ...but not expressing the horror and remorse of it ( which of course I'm sure he did with his children and family later ) .Just all a bit strange I thought .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Calling Hercule Poirot to After Hours....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

You think he might have had a hart to hart discussion about it with someone before now.

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    Calling Kitty the Hare to After Hours....
    FYP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Did Wagner ever explain how she got all the multiple bruising?
    I remember when it happened at the time and was surprised no one further asked him about the many bruises she had.

You think he might have had a hart to hart discussion about it with someone before now.
    Jennifers in thre jungle at the moement and they don't allow mobiles there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Ms. Scarlet in the Library with the cadle stick!

Biggins wrote: »
    I remember when it happened at the time and was surprised no one further asked him about the many bruises she had.
    No, but Freeway was hauled in for questioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart - a self-made millionaire. He's quite a guy. This is Mrs. H. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of *both* of them, which ain't easy; 'cause when they met... it was *murder*!

These lines certainly take on more meaning now.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It was definitely Max Zorin of Zorin industries.

No, but Freeway was hauled in for questioning.

That must have been a woof interrogation for him.

From his version in the book it comes across as just a tragic accident but no great detail of multiple bruising ,as far as I remember now but it all looks two clean cut by his version of accounts and he doesn't say anything about Walkens reaction or his movements on the boat during this time .

I read somewhere before that Walken was the prime suspect at the time.

• Advertisement

Latchy wrote: »
    From his version in the book it comes across as just a tragic accident but no great detail of multiple bruising, as far as I remember now but it all looks two clean cut by his version of accounts and he doesn't say anything about Walkens reaction or his movements on the boat during this time .

I wouldn't have expected him to give anything away if there was something there not right.
    Strange though that he didn't even bother to explain the many bruises on her body AT ALL - that by its very absence leaves the door open to further questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart - a self-made millionaire. He's quite a guy. This is Mrs. H. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of *both* of them, which ain't easy; 'cause when they met... it was *murder*!

These lines certainly take on more meaning now.:eek:

Lethal Lady?

Is that you back from the dead jennifer? :eek::eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 833 ✭✭✭snafuk35

This is what I think happened:

I wouldn't have expected him to give anything away if there was something there not right.
    Strange though that he didn't even bother to explain the many bruises on her body AT ALL - that by its very absence leaves the door open to further questions.
    She was his vey first love and was by all acounts madly in love with her , and her him but with the unexplained bruises it does leave the door open and it's going to be interesting to see what if anything ,does come out with further investigations .

snafuk35 wrote: »
    This is what I think happened:

Is that her at 0.22 wearing the miners hat?

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Lethal Lady?

Is that you back from the dead jennifer? :eek::eek::eek:

My cover is blown.;)

Advertisement