Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVDs to sell

• 18-11-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have 2 to 3 hundred DVDs to get rid of, I used to pick up one or two a week but now have switched my movie watching to digital format and the DVD's are sitting in boxes.. wondering if there is anywhere that gives a decent price local?

I have been offered 50 cent a dvd but it would really pain me to sell them for that after so much investment in my entertainment!! ha

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Try GameStop in City Square - i know they are buying CD's so reckon they could be buying DVDs too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Try Adverts.ie
    Thats where I sold my old DVDs

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭JShannow

DjFlin wrote: »
    Try Adverts.ie
    Thats where I sold my old DVDs

Did you sell one by one?

Post them out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

JShannow wrote: »
    Did you sell one by one?

Post them out?

I've sold and bought. Adverts is Boards selling site.

You can state in your ads how you want to be paid, and whether or not you'd like to post or meet up.

And of course ads are free to place. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Give them to charity lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

Post a link if you put them up on adverts OP, or PM me Iif that would be considered promoting your listing.

Thanks,
    Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Do you have any boxsets? Used to collect aswell. Have 3 or 4 hundred and after the amount I paid I'm not gonna sell em dirt cheap so the odd time if I really like a programme ill get the boxset just to keep.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭JShannow

seanybiker wrote: »
    Do you have any boxsets? Used to collect aswell. Have 3 or 4 hundred and after the amount I paid I'm not gonna sell em dirt cheap so the odd time if I really like a programme ill get the boxset just to keep.

I must go catalogue them... I have a few boxsets, first few seasons of 24 before I switched to avi.. First 3 of Alias, Blackadder, all Red Dwarf as well as a few more.. making myself nostalgic now, maybe dont want to sell ! ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

JShannow wrote: »
    I must go catalogue them... I have a few boxsets, first few seasons of 24 before I switched to avi.. First 3 of Alias, Blackadder, all Red Dwarf as well as a few more.. making myself nostalgic now, maybe dont want to sell ! ha
    i'm missing one or two seasons of 24 which i'll probably want to pick up-let me know what seasons you've got and how much you would be looking for them.

Advertisement