Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A TIME FOR CHANGE 2012

Options
  • 18-11-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

http://www.atfc2012.com/index.html
    Clear your schedule's fellow muscians.This is not to be missed.
    For more information follow the contact details on the link or pm me.We need to get an idea of numbers attending.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mdflanner

BUMP:D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mdflanner

bumpy bump:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

"Imagine one building, located in the middle of Ireland" and then you hold the information evening at 7:30pm in Galway. In other words, about 5 hours drive from the south east, and corresponding distances for anyone on the east cost. Why not hold your info event somewhere in the middle of Ireland? Make life easy for your potential customers. It actually reads like a time share opportunity.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

mdflanner wrote: »
    bumpy bump:D

Bump this thread again and you're banned. That includes you replying to this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justmusic

Hi there ,i checked out the link and on one hand i would aggree with gregg that where it is being held is not ideal for all muscians.but on the other hand it sounds like a good idea in theory but is it just another one of those to good to be true ideas,but what on the other hand if it really does work.It would be great for the music industry,i mean we all at the end of the day want our music to be heard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement