Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Loans?

• 18-11-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Evening all,
    I started a new job last week (wahey) unfortunately I am now being paid monthly (Boo) anyways I am going to need to take out a loan of maybe 2000 euro to tide me over until payday arrives, heres the stinker though I am working 6 days a week and havent got access to internet banking. So here's the question, what is the easiest way to get a loan without going to the bank in person and how long before the cash arrives in my bank?
    Any help would be a great help, am in a spot of bother..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Ring them. It will take at least a week for you to get it. That if there is no problems and assuming ideal conditions. Probably will take longer depending on the bank. Also if you are only recently employed I'd say you've not much chance of getting one. You'd have to be 6 months working (out of probation) before they'd even look at the loan.

Advertisement