Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Build, is "Hardwareversand" a reliable site ?

Options
  • 18-11-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello, I will soon be ordering my first gaming PC and I have a budget of a little under 700 euro (30 euro will be allocated towards delivery and 20 for them to build it), I'm just wondering, what's the best possible gaming computer you can get for this sort of money of Hardwareversand? It's understandable that I'm a bit nervous since it's my first buy and I'm buying from a foreign company. All information, experiences and also PC Builds for the aforementioned budget would be really appreciated, I will need a monitor also, I have been quoted a PC build for 641 including 30 euro delivery before but I'm just wondering it this is the best possible price? I want to be able to run any game smoothly and normally, I don't want a super computer, I just want one that will do the job but won't be laggy and make me regret purchasing it.. thanks alot!

Comments

Advertisement