Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband packages

Options
  • 18-11-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

does any have the same problem why does eircom sell you a package at €19.99 a month and when i got my bill it was €71 this is supposed to be including a set up charge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

octomis wrote: »
    does any have the same problem why does eircom sell you a package at €19.99 a month and when i got my bill it was €71 this is supposed to be including a set up charge

Hi octomis,

Thanks for posting on the eircom Forum on Boards.

If you would like me to look at this, please PM me your eircom Account number.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 9 octomis

Hi Ant,

I pm'd you on the 30th November with the details and am still awaiting a response. Can you get back to me please as I would like to pay what is correctly due on the bill later this week.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

octomis wrote: »
    Hi Ant,

I pm'd you on the 30th November with the details and am still awaiting a response. Can you get back to me please as I would like to pay what is correctly due on the bill later this week.

Thanks.

Hi octomis

If you PM me with a mobile contact number and the best time to give you a call regarding your bill.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement