Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karkand gameplay trailer

Options
  • 18-11-2011 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Umm javelins killing tanks in one shot in that.....

Fap fap fap fap etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ThomasMcd1994

Ahh, The good ol bf2 days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Can't wait to see this map after a 1000 ticketer 64 player match

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

go to 2:50 to see the most important change to BF3 in this add on!!!!

I really hope they apply this to the standard maps as it will make firestorm much less of a campy rpg/sniper fest around B!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Good to see Karkand again :)

The guy in that second video loves that hole in Square. I always found that spot to be a killzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rcazzy

The map seems to be of the same size (but I'm still not sure about the factory side of the bridge. they've said they've changed it). The enhanced destruction looks great too. Looking forward to it and the rest of the remade maps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

13th of december confirmed for PC, PS3 gets it on the 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

damn only get 4 days with it before going home for holidays...not back til mid january :(

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

I really hope the put more destruction into the standard maps if thats possible, the level of destruction seems much greater in these karkand videos. maybe its me but i thought there was much more destruction in BFBC2(my only previous BF). i used to love towards the end of a game as you look the map and its different everytime due to different levels of destruction, i dont seem to get the same feeling in BF3.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I really hope the put more destruction into the standard maps if thats possible, the level of destruction seems much greater in these karkand videos. maybe its me but i thought there was much more destruction in BFBC2(my only previous BF). i used to love towards the end of a game as you look the map and its different everytime due to different levels of destruction, i dont seem to get the same feeling in BF3.

you are dead right there. BC2 had actual TOWNS and Buildings, wheres BF3 has more industrial feel to it.

It was so fun back in the day hide with your m8s in some house, but then tank would just blow up half of house. all you can hear on speaker: AAAAAAAA **** TANK!!!! GET THE FECK OUT LADS!!!

Advertisement