Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many hours have you put in?.....

• 19-11-2011 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭

So guys, out of curiosity, how many hours have you put into Skyrim so far? Also, has it lived up to your hopes? For me, I've played just over 20 hours with my Khajiit sneak character.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I dunno how many I put in but all I know is that its not enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Like 40+ with a sneaky Khajjit also.
    And another 10 or so with a pure mage.

It has consumed my life,who needs college anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

Dave1711 wrote: »
    Like 40+ with a sneaky Khajjit also.
    And another 10 or so with a pure mage.

It has consumed my life,who needs college anyway.

Such a coincidence - I was thinking about creating a pure mage char. aswell! (had one in oblivion and loved it) Oh and btw what level are you with the Khajjit?

DarkDusk wrote: »
    Such a coincidence - I was thinking about creating a pure mage char. aswell! (had one in oblivion and loved it) Oh and btw what level are you with the Khajjit?

Level 37 with my Khajjit,have stopped using him for a while now though
    As magic is very very fun to use.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

26hrs level 13,playing as a 2 handed imperial scum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

52 :eek:

Level 37 Nord.

I only have two gripes with Skyrim so far.

1) Horses are annoying, even Shadowmere. They feel clunky and honestly look like chubby donkies.

2) A way to reset Perks would be fantastic, without using the config which resets the character entirely. I initially started as a 2h Heavy Armour Warrior, but much prefer the Daggers/Bow playstyle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno, i think it'd be silly if they included a way to reset perks
    you have to think about them now and really decide if that's what you want to do.. if you could just reset them whenever you wanted there'd be no fun to it

Have to agree with the horses they feel awkward.Tend not to use them much.

I'd love a perk reset but at the same time wouldn't want it ha!,it would kinda remove a lot of the replay value it you can change your combat style as much as you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

hypermuse wrote: »
    I dunno how many I put in but all I know is that its not enough!
    Found out that i only have about 40-42 hours played. to check on teh PS3 go to your saves files on the main screen and highlight the Skyrim save file. it will pop up saying how many hours you've put into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Almost 40, and I've only hear about 8 voice actors. My only gripe! Otherwise it's amazing, can't understand why they don't have more people doing the voices.

I'd gladly read a few lines for free ffs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

about 10 as a sneky khajjit - but I have him pretty well rounded hes good with a bow, one handed weapons and magic

the only thing is I feel that heavy armor is essential (when not sneaking) otherwise enemies will just wipe you out in seconds

bubbleking wrote: »
    the only thing is I feel that heavy armor is essential (when not sneaking) otherwise enemies will just wipe you out in seconds

Nah,my mage has hardly any armour thinking about enchanting light armour though instead of using robes for an extra bit of protection.

I've found him much more effective than killing then my sneaky Khajjit i did just focus on bow with him though.

A good offence is most definitely a good defence with Mages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

I think i have around 40hrs and have never used a bow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

35 hours and I'm level 37 Nord archer,heavy dragon armour thieving ****ing bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

bubbleking wrote: »

I was gonna give my reply to this...
    Dave1711 wrote: »
    Nah,my mage has hardly any armour thinking about enchanting light armour though instead of using robes for an extra bit of protection.

I've found him much more effective than killing then my sneaky Khajjit i did just focus on bow with him though.

A good offence is most definitely a good defence with Mages.

But Dave bet me to it!! Feck all armor for me aswel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Broski.dll

I had put in close to 30 hour's but then a glitch happened which wouldn't allow me to join the companion's. Now i made a new save and have about 4 hour's put in :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

81 hrs

hypermuse wrote: »
    I was gonna give my reply to this...

But Dave bet me to it!! Feck all armor for me aswel!!

Hell yeah,overcharging fireball is so awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

About 50 hours, lvl 38

170 locations discovered, only done the first 1 or 2 missions for the main quest (kill the 1st dragon)

Love exploring everywhere and finding all the Daedric statues or cool sidequests :)

Advertisement