Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi selling pet stuff next week :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

I never really venture into Aldi so I would have missed some fantastic stuff!

My cat will be over the moon with that pop up bed thingy!

Thanks a million for posting this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

I got those memory foam beds for our dogs and they just love them. 2 memory foams under 2 vetbeds.....very comfy:)

the only problem is drying them. I had one in the dryer for literally hours and it was still coming out damp.

those plush toys will give great santa enjoyment for a minute:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

just lookin at the toys. dont think theyd last my lot mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Am going to stock up on the filled bones, they don't splinter as easily (well at least not with my lot) my lot love them there's only a bit of filling in them which the rooks and jackdaws end up eating most of anyway great for keeping their teeth clean.

Aldi had brown large plastic dog beds the other week weren't all that cheap though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Couple of cat items and that matress might work. Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Am going to stock up on the filled bones, they don't splinter as easily (well at least not with my lot) my lot love them there's only a bit of filling in them which the rooks and jackdaws end up eating most of anyway great for keeping their teeth clean.

Aldi had brown large plastic dog beds the other week weren't all that cheap though.

Are they strong? I've only ever tried those parma ham bones off zooplus when my guy was teething and he demolished them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

I got some of those toys the last time for my collie - he completely ignores the rubber "stick" but LOVES the pig and the chicken. The pig is called Muc and if you tell him to "find Muc" he goes to the toybag, takes out the pig and squeaks him.

I think I'll stock up on a few replacements though they've all lasted really well so far, almost a year on (Santa Paws brought him Muc last year).

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

my dog love the pig until the other dog ripped its ear off lol :)
    some of the hard rubber toys did last so theyre worth a look at. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gumpy2

i tried these toys last time they where in and to be honest the rope toys are made of spaghetti they fall apart within minutes, along with the tennis balls they sell :(

Picked up the cat tent, so the cat is in bliss. He thinks christmas came early! First a kids play tunnel arrived and now this - he's over the moon! :D:D

Picked up some of the toys (mainly the ropes) and the pet stocking for the pup but I'd mainly gone in for the memory foam mattress which was completely sold out - headed off to another 2 Aldi's and they too were sold out :(:( Am suprised they disappeared so fast from all the branches that I went to!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

The cat loves his new bed.

The stuffed bones went down a treat with the boys. But the rubber toys - already destroyed and we don't even have them 24hrs.

Not the toys fault though, they've done the same with all but the black kong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

Picked up the cat tent, so the cat is in bliss. He thinks christmas came early! First a kids play tunnel arrived and now this - he's over the moon! :D:D

Picked up some of the toys (mainly the ropes) and the pet stocking for the pup but I'd mainly gone in for the memory foam mattress which was completely sold out - headed off to another 2 Aldi's and they too were sold out :(:( Am suprised they disappeared so fast from all the branches that I went to!
    they have loads in the palmerstown branch

Thanks for the tip off!

I'll be out that direction early in the week I'll have to pop in and get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭carleigh

I picked my dog up the Chicken for Christmas, and my mother got him the pig. He had the pig before, and he loved it! I ended up throwing it in the bin coz it went 'missing' and when it turned up it was horrible looking :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I bought one of those cat tents. We have 3 cats but I decided just to get the one to start with and see if any of the cats like it. Spent the weekend trying to coax each of them in but none of them are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I must thank the OP for posting this last week.
    I managed to pick up the automatic timed cat feeder for €20

Happened to be in newlands Cross last weekend and there was the very same branded feeder on sale for..................€52!!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

You are welcome :D

Advertisement