Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drums teacher wanted - New Ross area

• 19-11-2011 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi Lads!
    Looking for drums teacher for my 5yrs old son.
    Playing guitar myself for years and i`m not good :D Just started on the bass and vocals with two friends on guitar and drums.
    Know that kid is to young for any instrument except drums. He has his small smiths 4 pieces set and took few basic lessons already when on holidays in Poland, but he walks away of practising.
    Well i know he has sense of rhytm and good ear but i have no patience to stalk him abt practising and know if push too hard he will b to discouraged rather than keen to playing.
    Other thing i can`t play drums on even average level.
    Kid is behave and well mannered.
    Thanks.

P.S. If he is not too young - but i`m nearly sure he is- we have a trumpet as well at home,so maybe thats the other way of training him ;)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement