Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7.0 test open

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I wonder if it would update if you run the old version (i.e. the 6.7 one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Shidosha

I believe this test closed again, which might mean 7.0 is getting pretty close. Might be time to have a check over this post on Overlord's blog about picking up free tanks (and garage slots to hold them...) http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/2011/04/full-tech-trees-revised-and-improved.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It was closed for a day and updated before re-opening. The 7.0_test1 client is needed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

are the HE rounds still nerfed?

if the HE changes make it to the release patch my moneymaker M4 And Jumbo are going to be consigned to the rubbish bin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

get yourself a Lowe or Type 59 , pays for itself in a month or 2 imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    get yourself a Lowe or Type 59 , pays for itself in a month or 2 imo

nah I just cant justify spending that amount of money for a premium tank

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Test 3 is out.

D/l the 7 Client or torrent (2.5GB)

Then update 2 Client or torrent (33MB)

Then apply update 3 Client or torrent (172MB)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I'll be giving the new test a good run out tonight.

One major inclusion for me (and any of ye who have slightly more powerful computers / have an interest in eye candy) is the inclusion of FXAA directly from the settings.

This is basically a post process AA (so can be used in conjunction with the Advanced Post Process effects) but is less taxing than regular MSAA. I had tried this myself some time ago using 'Inject FXAA' and it works well, but doesn't anti-alias everything.

Once there is the ability to control what level you can set it to, I'll be happy.

Advertisement