Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 11 Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

As for my team's performance, i win by 30 pts this week...8 game winning streak baby!!

Weirdly enough, Willis McGahee, Adrian Peterson and Greg Jennings contribute a whopping 9pts combined :confused:

But my old reliables, David Akers and 49ers D combine for 27pts. That combination averages around 30pts a week for me.

Also throw in that Nate Washington scores 23.50pts to put the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I can't check my score at the moment but I reckon I'm up around 60 with Law Firm and Gronkowski still to play. I won't be ending up on the 120 points I was very optimistically hoping for but I;m happy enough.

I started Cutler for the first time this season and then he goes out and gets his hand broken or whatever it is. Thank god I won't be needing him again anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i hate desean jackson, grrrr...

any chance Gostowski will kick 6 field goals tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

i hate desean jackson, grrrr...

any chance Gostowski will kick 6 field golas tonight?

Probably not, but not to worry - it's the Chiefs - he'll kick 18 PATs so you'll be grand.

Cam Newton wrote: »
    Probably not, but not to worry - it's the Chiefs - he'll kick 18 PATs so you'll be grand.

if only...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

Cam Newton wrote: »

Hope not - I'm 36 points clear but the guy I'm against has Brady, Welker and Hernandez playing tonight. I dont fancy my chances, only hope is that the Pats decide to go with the run tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Blured wrote: »
    Hope not - I'm 36 points clear but the guy I'm against has Brady, Welker and Hernandez playing tonight. I dont fancy my chances, only hope is that the Pats decide to go with the run tonight

Or perhaps that the Pats pick-6 Palko so much they never have to go on offense, that's the ideal scenario for me. I think Hernandez will get 3-10 points, and that the D is capable of scoring 12.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Or perhaps that the Pats pick-6 Palko so much they never have to go on offense, that's the ideal scenario for me. I think Hernandez will get 3-10 points, and that the D is capable of scoring 12.

6 field goals and only DST touchdowns and we're all happy!!

6 field goals and only DST touchdowns and we're all happy!!

Of course the field goals only coming off funbles and interceptions in KC territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Frisbee wrote: »
    Ok well can someone confirm for me whether it was in one of the official Boards Leagues (eg Prem - Div 5) that it happened?

It's in Div4.

I think the GM is WilcoOut.

______

What are the chances that Wes Welker score more than 15 tonight?

• Advertisement

Go on the Patriots D/ST, 22 points, how about that for a FA pickup?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Wahey! Went 10-1 because Welker got less than 4 points

3 main WRs out (Wallace, Green, Maclin) but picked up Burleson and Baldwin and got the win

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Gronkowski had another sensational night. 2 TDs from him again last night. That's his fourth 2 TD game this year now.

The only person who's caught more TDs is Megatron. And he's only caught one more than him despite having 160 more receiving yards. A hero of a chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

What's the tiebreaker lads?

Advertisement