Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multipack Burger Bites/Onion rings & ??

Options
  • 19-11-2011 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

can anybody tell me what else came in the variety pack of onion rings burger bites and.........?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Wheelers / Bikers?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Banshee bones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Wheelies, or Chickaroos?

*sigh the memories*

• Registered Users Posts: 39,419 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It was Wheelies and you could get a version that had Chickaroos/Chickatees as a 4th bag.

Bikers were different to wheelies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Mellor wrote: »

Bikers were different to wheelies

Yeah bikers were spicy IIRC, wheelies weren't.

Speaking of which, I fancy a bag of nik naks (more snacks I hadn't seen in ages untill this weekend)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The wheelies are/were in a multipack with chikachees and snax, not onion rings and burger bites.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

phasers wrote: »
    The wheelies are/were in a multipack with chikachees and snax, not onion rings and burger bites.
    Yup. We used to always have these in the house. The Snax were always gone first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Banshee bones or ghosties I think, not sure though.

As for the snax,chickatees and wheelies pack, the snax always went first in our house, then the chickatees and the wheelies were never eaten, unless we had feck all else for our lunch. Also we would pawn them off on visiting kids and keep the nice ones for ourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Hot lips I think? They were in a pink bag. Used to love getting them as a treat when I was a kid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

i never seen banshee bones in multipack - i would love that, they are sooo nice!!

same in my house with the snax, wheelies and chickatees - snax are always the first gone

• Advertisement
Advertisement