Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product samples

Options
  • 19-11-2011 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I have designed some calendars, and without placing a big order with a commercial printer I'd like to get samples printed to use sales pitches etc. Any idea who I should approach to get these samples printed? (10 per design)

I've tried the likes of Blurb and Vista and have found the quality to be very disappointing, even when using quality paper.

Thanks in advance.

Emma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Hi Emma,

Most local printers should be able to help you out with such small runs. Would you like to send your artwork on to me, I'll let you know if there is any technical reason why it didn't print as well as you had hoped.

Advertisement