Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Find Half Brother and Sister

• 19-11-2011 10:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question so my apologies if it isn't.

Without going into great detail, I have a half brother and half sister that I've never met. They are the products of a relationship my father had some years ago.

Unfortunately my Mother has no information on them, or so she says, and I have no contact with my Father.

I've queried some of my Father's family and they have no information apart from their first names.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to how I could track them down?

They are both over 25 at this stage I believe and I'm in my mid 30's by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Strange things, families.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

First thing is to get this post out of after hours. There's a Genealogy
    forum, far more appropriate.

With surname or dates of birth it's going to be difficult.

Family generally know far more than they admit to. Did you try to google your fathers name and see what comes up? You never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try that forum or perhaps here.
    You can also try the regional forum where you they might live now.
    Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement