Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fake mac?

• 19-11-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭

hey girls this is probably a dumb question but i bid on this on ebay & now i'm paranoid its not genuine! :( haven't bought it yet. anyone know?
    $(KGrHqR,!lYE6CCS3zjRBOlzFEgrN!~~60_12.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Unfortunately that is 100% fake, MAC don't sell palettes like that. Best to stay away from ebay if you're unsure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Definitely fake. The most shades I've seen in one palette is 6. Please don't waste your money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭cocokay

thanks so much guys, thought so! should i say something to the seller? she has 100% positive feedback & there have been a lot of bids on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

She probably knows and will deny it if asked! Looking to prey on people who don't know so much about Mac.

You should report it to ebay if you can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

There's a report option that you can pick which would be helpful to others. It sucks that people would anything for a quick quid! Poor young girls that don't know any better get scammed by these pr!cks (excuse my language)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

the only way to make sure your getting a genuine product is to buy it from a proper retailer like brown thomas. I was hood-winked into buying a fake benefit eyeshadow palette, complete waste of money

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ceekay123

everyone seams to be selling fakes now.

It's ridiculous...

Buying the real thing, for the price, and the quality is definitely worth it.

Advertisement