Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value 10 year girls bicycle

Options
  • 19-11-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I am looking for good deal on a bike suitable for 10 year old girl. I really have max €100 to spend. Would consider 2nd hand if in very good condition.
    Am based in the North West. Can be on line or bricks and mortar shop.
    Hope someone can help!!:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

i bought raleigh online at littlewoods, down from 185 to 145 and additional 20% off having found a code here on the alerts and delivered to my door
    well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Go into any garda station and say your daughters pink bike has been stolen,

my friend did that genuinely and the gaurd brought her out to where they were stored and said pick from any (kids bikes are usually never collected)
    more of a country thing actually ha.

No seriously if you want to buy a kids bike look at the halfords sale, I wouldn't spend more than 60 on a kids bike they'll soon enough need a teens bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

Thanks for replies.....may have a chance of geting one 2nd hand today for €50....fingers crossed.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭007.57

saa wrote: »
    Go into any garda station and say your daughters pink bike has been stolen,

my friend did that genuinely and the gaurd brought her out to where they were stored and said pick from any (kids bikes are usually never collected)
    more of a country thing actually ha.

goddam, that's a smart idea! country people know all the tricks! and to think i just spent 80yoyo's on a kids bike in halfords. I use to live in the country, then moved to dublin and lost all my country smarts and i feel like such a sheep!

Advertisement