Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need help choosing a new laptop

• 19-11-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I want to order a new laptop today!

Im thinking
    DELL XPS 14z/15z
    OR
    HP Envy 14-2002EA Beats Edition

Please guys i need ya`s help... i cant make my mind up on my own :(
    another thing, were is the best online store to buy from??

Hope ya`ll can help :) Peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 L0dgik

Sorry I opened another threat or asked on another OPs thread. I just really need to make my mind up on what laptop to buy. Im sorry k.

Im looking for sites that will ship to Ireland but cant find any with a good
    selection :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Oddjobber

L0dgik wrote: »
    I want to order a new laptop today!

Im thinking
    DELL XPS 14z/15z
    OR
    HP Envy 14-2002EA Beats Edition

Please guys i need ya`s help... i cant make my mind up on my own :(
    another thing, were is the best online store to buy from??

Hope ya`ll can help :) Peace.

Bought a 15z 2 months ago. It's AMAZING!! Went for the 1080 screen and would recommend you do the same! Saw a few laptops that I was interested in buying but was always disappointed with the screen. Saw comments that the 15z was winning awards against the ridiculously overpriced MacBook Pro for screen quality / design / value for money - so I spent my money and haven't looked back since! 10/10 for the laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 L0dgik

Oddjobber wrote: »
    Bought a 15z 2 months ago. It's AMAZING!! Went for the 1080 screen and would recommend you do the same! Saw a few laptops that I was interested in buying but was always disappointed with the screen. Saw comments that the 15z was winning awards against the ridiculously overpriced MacBook Pro for screen quality / design / value for money - so I spent my money and haven't looked back since! 10/10 for the laptop!

that's exactly what im gonna get thanks all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Oddjobber

L0dgik wrote: »
    that's exactly what im gonna get thanks all :)

Hope you like the laptop as much as I do!! You can save 10% on the laptop as well. There's a 10% off all Dell laptops over €749 if you buy it direct through them. Basically means you get the better screen for the same price as the 720p screen.

This is from the Dell.ie site.

Get an additional 10% off on all Inspiron & XPS orders over €749 by using coupon code: LXLBB8X7Z$DXM5 at the checkout!

• Advertisement
Advertisement