Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sli bridge cable in Dublin

Options
  • 19-11-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi guys

Need to get my hands on an SLI bridge in Dublin for two Nvidia cards. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I might have a spare one you can have for free if I do. Will get back to you in about an hour and let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Thanks mate, I'd appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Thanks mate, I'd appreciate it

Hi I just checked and only can find crossfire ones :(. Could have swore I had a few of each spare. Sorry about that.

No prob. EBay seems to be the only alternative unfortunately.

Do you know if they are all of a standard length? Sertting up 2gtx 280's on a 750i sli board

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

You do know they'll work without the SLI bridge, right? You might loose 1 or 2% performance, but it's not a necessity. I'm not saying you never have to get one, but you can easily set them up now and order one online for next week or something.

This should do fine.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/New-Flexible-Nvidia-SLI-bridge-cable-connector-80mm-8cm-/120716491494?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1b437ae6

• Advertisement

Thanks for that. Didn't realise it could be setup without a bridge. I'll install the second card and put in the bridge when it arrives

Advertisement