Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming Lessons?

Options
  • 19-11-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good place for swimming lessons, I think I'd prefer group lessons rather then private as they seem expensive.

Not looking to join a gym but something I can pay per lesson.

Thanks.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

They have lessons in Leisureland, I often see a group over at the shallow end.
    http://www.leisureland.ie/swimming_lessons.html

• Registered Users Posts: 48 galway23

AS Biko said leisureland have a great selection of adult group swimming lessons. As far as I remember they usually work out at about €8 for a 45 min lesson. Only thing is they usually start at on the term or midterm so maybe might be better to wait untill after christmas at this stage but still no harm in ringing and finding and finding out and you might get lucky. know alot of the teachers there and they are brilliant. Good luck!

Advertisement