Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wallet Lusk

Options
  • 19-11-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Id like to talk to the man who picked up my boyfriends wallet in Supervalu in Lusk 10 minutes ago and pretended it was his. It was my grand-daughters credit union savings, she had taken the money out earlier today. She has been saving it the past 2 years.

I hope you are struggling to provide for your family and therefore that's where her €500 is going. If that's the case I can live with it.
    But if you just kept it out of sheer greed, you will never have any luck with it. :(
    Happy Christmas !!

If anyone finds is dumped somewhere could you let me know please. His Id is in it. Initials G.K.

thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Unbelievable :mad:

"In Supervalu" - any chance their's CCTV of this **** entering or leaving the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Carter12

Yes they saw him on CCTV and management know who it is, its in the hands of the guards now. Im still waiting for an update from them.

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's rotten, I hope the guards get your granddaughter's money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Carter12

Hello,

We got the wallet back, all intact. Thank you Mr Barry

(I hope its ok to mention his name, we didnt catch his first name)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

A little bit a faith restored then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Got it back with the help of the guards or did he contact you himself

Advertisement