Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSU support

Options
  • 19-11-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi everyone in the process of building my first pc.

I have a case similar to the one in the image linked. Also similar in the way the only thing it has to hold up the psu is the screw holes on the back. Do I need to add anything to support it or is this ok. As I do notice it slightly sloping downwards.

It also has the edge of the tray to sit on that covers the usb,esata,audio etc connections on the back. Just under the opening for the psu at the back.

Thanks for reading :)

Heres the link
    http://www.best-b2b.com/userimg/606/609-1/acrylic-pc-case-27.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

What PSU is it? Personally, I'd be a little worried by that. I wouldn't really want the heaviest thing in my rig half-secured atop some very expensive components. Maybe drill a hole underneath the PSU and stick a rod through to help support it?

Advertisement